Ocean Freedom cruises in style and speed to the Great Barrier Reef, providing you with a first class way to experience this natural paradise. Enjoy personalised snorkeling, certified and introductory diving and a glass bottom boat tour, with their friendly, professional crew. The 20M, 5 star luxury cruiser visits 2 great destinations – the crystal clear, shallow waters and surrounding reef of Upolu Cay and “Wonder Wall” on the outer edge of Upolu Reef. There is no need for snorkelling experiences. This is great value for money, and most importantly it will give you some incredible memories that will last a lifetime!
They offer a light Morning Tea, Tropical Buffet Lunch with a selection of cold meats, salads and fruits and complimentary tea, coffee and chilled water are available throughout the day. Snacks, soft and alcoholic beverages are also available for purchase on board.
|DEPARTURE LOCATION||Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal, 1 Spence Street|
|DEPARTURE TIME||07:15 AM Check In at Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal
08:00 AM Departure
|RETURN TIME||04:30 PM Return back to Cairns Reef Fleet Terminal|
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, swimmers, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, camera, cash or credit card for any on-board purchases.|
Location 1 - Upolu Cay Reef
– Glass bottom boat trip with the marine naturalist
– Relax and unwind, lazing in the crystal clear azure shallow waters surrounding the Cay
– Swim, Snorkel and Dive this truly amazing location
11:30 AM Lunch
Location 2 - Outer Edge Upolu Reef
– Snorkel or dive the amazing “Wonder Wall”, on the outer edge of Upolu Reef.
– Or if you prefer sunbathe on the spacious comfortable deck areas or relax in the air-conditioned comfort of the saloon.