Cairns New Aquarium is Bringing the Reef & Rainforest to you!
Sharks, Rays, Snapper and more!
Get in deep where predators prowl in the world’s largest coral reef.
Snakes, Lizards, Turtles and more!
Discover weird and wonderful animals from the world’s most ancient rainforest.
Cairns Aquarium (2017) is truly a world class venue, letting us interact with more than 15,000 creatures in an exciting adventure through the World Heritage listed Rainforest and Great Barrier Reef.
- Australia’s only 10m Deep Reef Tank
- 360* view oceanarium with a 20m underwater viewing tunnel
- Freshwater river monsters exhibit
- Dine with the sharks at “Aqualuna” restaurant
- Talks and presentation by informative educators
It is well wort the time, and we do respect their vision to inspire people all over the world to respect, protect and conserve the Great Barrier Reef and the Queensland’s tropical rainforest.
Address: 5 Florence Street, Cairns City
Opening Times: Daily from 9am – 5pm (Friday to 7pm)
Admission: Adult $42, Child $28, Family $126 (10% discount if booking through us)
Phone Number: +61 7 4044 7300