The Daintree Tropical Rainforest is over 135 million years old – the oldest in the world. Approximately 430 species of birds live among the trees, including 13 species that are found nowhere else in the world. Book our Premium Daintree Tour to majestic Cape Tribulation and we guarantee you no better value anywhere in Cairns. With so many wonders to discover in the Daintree Rainforest, it is no wonder that it receives 400,000 visitors every year! It really is a special place worth exploring with many fascinating things to learn about.
This tour is filled with added inclusions and experienced local Eco-tour guides, which makes it a very good value tour giving you fantastic memories to take home.
Please see ITINERARY for more information.
|DEPARTURE/RETURN LOCATION||Your Cairns or Port Douglas Accommodation|
|DEPARTURE TIME||Departs Cairns City 07:10 AM
Departs Port Douglas 08:45 AM
|RETURN TIME||Return Cairns City 06:25 PM
Returns Port Douglas 05:30 PM
|WEAR||Comfortable clothing, footwear, hat, insect repellent and sunscreen|
|WHAT TO BRING||
- Port Douglas Township and 4 mile Beach
- Daintree River Wilderness Cruise/ Crocodile spotting
- Alexandra Range Lookout
- River Crossing by Historic Cable Barge
- Daintree Entomological Museum
- Daintree Butterfly Museum
- Daintree Ice-cream Factory
- Jindalba Board Walk
- Over 30 minutes on famous Cape Tribulation Beach (swimming optional)
- Experienced local Eco-tour guides
- Moderns Air-Conditioned Vehicles
- Informative Commentary on History and Wildlife
- Group size of only 13 for an interactive day
- Morning Tea and BBQ lunch